Nava Manshadi PREC*

Personal Real Estate Corporation

My Listings

108 20690 LOUGHEED Highway
West Central Maple Ridge V2X 2P8

Business, Retail

Main Photo: 108 20690 LOUGHEED Highway in Maple Ridge: West Central Business for sale : MLS®# C8026824
Prop. Type:
Business, Retail
MLS® Num:
Bus Major:
Food & Beverage
Bus Minor:
FB - Coffee Shop
Build. Type:
Low Rise (2-4 stories)
Beautiful Large Corner Store, Franchise Coffee Shop with a big patio, Maple Ridge, Be Your Own Boss. Run a fun and successful business, Work in a new and prestigious environment, Learn how to run a worry free business with continue support from the head office. Very Low Rent, Long Term Lease, Work like office hours, Be free after 4:30 pm. Please, don't talk to the staff. They don't know about the sale. Call Listing Agent for the details.
Sale Type:
Property Type:
Business, Retail
Major Bus Type:
Food & Beverage
Minor Bus Type:
FB - Coffee Shop
Building Type:
Low Rise (2-4 stories), Commercial Mix
Total Floor Area:
1,400 sq. ft.
Land Use/Zoning:
Env Assmt Phase:
Lse Op Costs SF:
Original Price:
  • Photo 1: 108 20690 LOUGHEED Highway in Maple Ridge: West Central Business for sale : MLS®# C8026824
    Photo 1 of 1
Larger map options:
Listed by Nava Manshadi PREC* of Sutton Group-West Coast Realty
Data was last updated November 17, 2019 at 04:00 AM (UTC)
Nava Manshadi PREC*
Cell: +1 604-926-NAVA (6282)
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.