Vancouver House special VIP Access
Westbank, the same developer of Shangri-La and Fairmont Hotel, presents:
This is a new iconic project happening on Beach Ave, DT Vancouver. The design is by the world renowned Architect Bjarke Ingels and the Project is promoted in the top cities of the world: New York, Paris, London, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
You have privileged access only with the Ambassador Program, which will enable the best opportunity to you to get the home you would like.
This is only reservation, no deposit is required for the home until late summer. You can buy it or drop it then.
Please call me or email me as soon as possible to enter your name in the Ambassador List.
If you want to see the gallery the address is:
1460 Howe Street, Vancouver
Open from 11:00am to 5:00pm everyday except Friday.
At the gallery, please tell them that you are in the Ambassador Program with Nava Manshadi - reference Nava Homes.
- Canada's first Super Prime real estate
- Each unit has a different layout and you can custom design the interior
- Luxury buidling
- Original architecture by BIG, Bijarke Ingles Group
- Ocean, mountain and city views
- Residential and commercial
- Based on sustainable green energy
- Micro-filtered air and water throughout the building
- Your purchase will provide a modest home for a family in one of the most needful countries in the world
Global News report
Vancouver city council approves iconic 52-storey tower next to Granville St. bridge - check out the video below:
Sustainable Green Energy Construction: